Next concert with City of London Symphonic Winds will be back at St Silas Church in Angel. Located close to Chapel Market in Angel, the Church is a popular venue for concerts and rehearsals.
- Rodgers: South Pacific Overture
- Holst: A Somerset Rhapsody
- Rose: Holiday for Trombones
- Bedford: Sun Paints Rainbows on the Vast Waves
- Chabrier: España
- Anderson: Bugler’s Holiday
- Vaughan Williams: English Folk Song Suite
- Gershwin: Porgy & Bess
Within 10 minutes walk of Angel tube station, with all that Angel has to offer on a sunny (hopefully) afternoon, why not make an afternoon of it, finishing with supporting one of London’s finest symphonic wind bands.