For the final concert of the 2018 season, CLSW have engaged Paul Archibald as MD. I played under Paul for the last few years at Regent Brass and am very much looking forward to this series of rehearsals and forthcoming concert.
Again, the repertoire is a mix of music that I’m familiar with from the Brass Band world, and music new to me.
- Gregson – Festivio
- Grainger/Wilson – British Waterside
- Grainger/Wilson – The Cutting of the Hay
- Ellerby – Requiescant Aberfan
- Sparke – Music for a Festival
- Woolfenden – Illyrian Dances
- McCabe/Wheeler – Clouudcatcher Fells
The concert is on November 25th at 4:30pm. For more information check out the CLSW Website.